Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi ministers approve memorandum of understanding with Kuwait on oil fields

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi ministers approve memorandum of understanding with Kuwait on oil fields Empty Iraqi ministers approve memorandum of understanding with Kuwait on oil fields

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Aug 2019, 6:53 am

Iraqi ministers approve memorandum of understanding with Kuwait on oil fields
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Part of the weekly meeting of the Iraqi Council of Ministers
     22 August 2019 02:12 PM
    Direct: The Iraqi Council of Ministers held its regular weekly meeting in Baghdad, on Wednesday, chaired by Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi .
    The Iraqi government, in a statement on Thursday, that the Council approved the recommendation of the Ministerial Council of Energy;; on the memorandum of understanding with the State of Kuwait in the field of border oil fields .
    The Council approved the installation of a group of teachers and teachers contracted with the Directorate General of Education in the province of Basra, with the exception of the instructions to implement the federal budget for 2019 .
    Measures to support the education sector in Basra were approved, and the International Academy School in Basra was granted a foundation permit .
    According to the statement, the Council of Ministers approved the draft law on the accession of the Republic of Iraq to the Protocol for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Fixed Platforms Located on the Continental Shelf of 1988 .
    Nominations:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:05 am