Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pompeo praises Denmark as Washington ally after Trump canceled official visit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pompeo praises Denmark as Washington ally after Trump canceled official visit Empty Pompeo praises Denmark as Washington ally after Trump canceled official visit

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Aug 2019, 6:56 am

Pompeo praises Denmark as Washington ally after Trump canceled official visit
    Pompeo praises Denmark as Washington ally after Trump canceled official visit 640

22 August 2019 02:54 PM
    Direct: praised US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo , Denmark as an ally collaborator, in the wake of a telephone call with his Alnmarkiy.
    Pompeo held a telephone conversation with Danish Foreign Minister Jeppe Kovod on Wednesday to discuss the cancellation of President Donald Trump's official visit to the country.
    The Trump canceled his planned visit to Denmark in the recent escalation of Greenland 's refusal to sell the island to the United States, where the Danish side was considered as the proposal is absurd.
    US State Department spokeswoman Morgan Ortagos said Thursday that Bambio appreciated cooperation with Denmark as one of the US allies and contributed to addressing common global security priorities.
    The two foreign ministers also discussed strengthening cooperation with Denmark - including Greenland Island - in the Arctic.
    On the other hand, the Danish minister wrote in a tweet through his personal account on the site "Twitter" that the conversation was frank and constructive and stressed the strong links between the two countries.
    He noted that both countries are close friends and allies with a long history of active participation around the world.
    He said he agreed with his US counterpart to stay in touch to pursue a full range of issues of common concern.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:26 am