Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Public retirement reveals the amount of revenue it has earned

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Public retirement reveals the amount of revenue it has earned Empty Public retirement reveals the amount of revenue it has earned

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Aug 2019, 7:01 am

Public retirement reveals the amount of revenue it has earned
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Thursday / 22 / August - 2019

Word - Baghdad
    The Public Pension Department announced on Thursday its revenues of more than 133 billion dinars.
    The department said in a statement seen by Kalima news website , that the number of cumulative projects covered by the provisions of the law of retirement and social security for workers until 30-6-2019 amounted to (66,320) thousand projects, while the number of cumulative workers covered by the provisions of the law (232,882) workers.
    She added that "total revenues amounted to more than (133) billion dinars until 30-6-2019, an increase of (33%), while the total expenditure of the department about (49) billion dinars."
    She added that "the department achieved a cash surplus of about (84) billion dinars, or 63% of the total revenue, while the cumulative debt amounted to more than (50) billion dinars, as the security departments in the provinces (Nineveh) An Najaf, Dhi Qar, and Baghdad) increased debt collection, while debt collection declined for Anbar, Saladin, and Babylon.
    She pointed out that `` the Department recorded an increase in the number of new coverage by (14%) compared to the same period in 2018, where the number was (3033) projects and became (3459) projects, while recorded an increase in the number of new workers secured by (39%) compared The same period for 2018, where the number (19347) factor and became (26936) factor guaranteed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:15 am