Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki calls for Abdul-Mahdi to announce the results of the investigation on the depots of weapons o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki calls for Abdul-Mahdi to announce the results of the investigation on the depots of weapons o Empty Maliki calls for Abdul-Mahdi to announce the results of the investigation on the depots of weapons o

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Aug 2019, 7:07 am

[size=32]Maliki calls for Abdul-Mahdi to announce the results of the investigation on the depots of weapons of the Popular Mobilization ..[/size]
     Thursday , 22 August 2019
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

Former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has called on Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to announce the results of his investigation into the targeting of PMU weapons depots.

Al-Maliki said in a press statement today, "The demand to expedite the investigations and necessary measures that would identify the hostile external actors behind the successive bombings that targeted the headquarters and weapons stores belonging to the Popular Mobilization Forces and military services in different parts of Iraq, and to inform the public about them." .

He added that "the government's announcement of the parties behind these bombings will help in obliging all popular and political forces to participate in the political process to assume their responsibility in supporting the government and security forces in defending the sovereignty of Iraq and the higher interests of the Iraqi people."

Maliki called on the government to "strengthen the capabilities of our defense forces to meet the challenges that threaten the sovereignty, security and sky of Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:12 am