Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Because of her support for Trump .. Miss stripped of her title

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Because of her support for Trump .. Miss stripped of her title Empty Because of her support for Trump .. Miss stripped of her title

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Aug 2019, 2:59 am

Because of her support for Trump .. Miss stripped of her title 2-307-108
    Because of her support for Trump .. Miss stripped of her title

August 22, 2019 - 9:59 PM 
    Readings: 16 ━ Category :

Follow / Step Press
    The Miss America pageant committee has not heard Katy Williams's protests and insisted on stripping her of the title "Miss Nevada" because of her support for US President Donald Trump.
    Organizers of beauty pageants in America insist that contestants stay away from their political views in the media, and on their pages on social media.
    The panel decided to strip Williams of her crown after a series of tweets published by Miss Nevada criticizing the Democratic Party and expressing its support for current President Donald Trump, according to NBC.
    “Donald Trump is the best American president since Ronald Reagan,” Williams wrote in a tweet. You don't have to agree with me, but I know you're wrong. ”
    "If left-wing Democrats call you a racist, it could be because you're talking logically, they don't have a rational response," she said in another tweet.
    Williams also appeared in a hat with the words "Trump 2020", expressing her support for Trump in the upcoming US elections.
    Williams criticized the committee's decision to withdraw the crown, accusing it of fighting it by supporting Trump.
    In response to Williams's criticism, a Miss America spokeswoman said: "Williams misrepresents the facts. Her Facebook page has become a platform for political opinions, while she must be completely devoid of any political content."

http://www.steppress.net/?p=19337

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:39 am