Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

60 Iranian companies participate in Damascus International Fair

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

60 Iranian companies participate in Damascus International Fair Empty 60 Iranian companies participate in Damascus International Fair

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Aug 2019, 6:08 am

60 Iranian companies participate in Damascus International Fair

10:40 - 23/08/2019

60 Iranian companies participate in Damascus International Fair 1025746940-696x377
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    announced the director of the Iranian pavilion at the Damascus International Fair , Mohammad Reza Khanzadeh Friday that more than sixty Iranian companies will participate in the 61st session of the exhibition pavilion extends over an area of 1,200 square meters. 
    Khanzadeh said in a statement that dozens of Iranian companies in the fields of heavy industries, cars, spare parts, building materials, technical, engineering, food, chemical, petrochemical and household utilities will participate in the Damascus International Fair, which will be held between the 28th of this month and the sixth of next month. 
    Khanzadeh noted the "facilities provided by the Syrian government to the participants in the exhibition, especially for Iranian companies, expressing his hope that Syria will participate in exhibitions held in Iran ."
    Khanzadeh said: “Friendly countries, as they stood by Syria during the crisis, now have a greater responsibility to cooperate with them in the reconstruction phase.” Determined to rebuild and promote development in Syria more than in the past. ” 
    38 Arab and foreign countries proved their participation in the 61st Damascus International Fair and the total reserved areas exceeded 100,000 square meters between built and exposed areas.

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:23 pm