Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: Oil prices may fall to $ 40 a barrel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: Oil prices may fall to $ 40 a barrel Empty Parliamentary Economy: Oil prices may fall to $ 40 a barrel

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Aug 2019, 6:11 am

Parliamentary Economy: Oil prices may fall to $ 40 a barrel

09:33 - 23/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special
    A member of the Parliamentary Committee on Economy and Investment, Salem Tufayli, on Friday, that oil prices may fall below $ 40 a barrel, pointing out that there are many sources that can supplement the budget with funds if exploited properly.
    Tufayli said in a statement to the information, that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has a great opportunity to diversify the sources of its budget without relying on oil only, especially with the presence of two great rivers can irrigate millions of acres of agricultural."
    He added that "expectations and according to the current data, it refers to the decline in oil prices to less than 40 dollars per barrel during 2020, which may enter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in a financial crisis unless it is remedied to diversify sources of financing the budget."
    He explained that "many sectors, especially agriculture can provide the money needed by the country, and the border outlets and large areas of land can be used instead of oil to finance [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]budget for the coming years."
    He pointed out that "the border outlets are not managed properly, where there is a great power by the parties and influential parties." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:51 pm