Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bawi: Iraq has an opportunity to go to the Security Council and end the US presence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bawi: Iraq has an opportunity to go to the Security Council and end the US presence Empty Bawi: Iraq has an opportunity to go to the Security Council and end the US presence

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Aug 2019, 6:13 am

Bawi: Iraq has an opportunity to go to the Security Council and end the US presence

09:59 - 23/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    Security expert Hazem al-Bawi said on Friday that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has the opportunity to go to the UN Security Council to internationalize the issue of targeting military headquarters by US and Zionist aircraft, pointing out that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can get those forces through the Security Council and the international community.
    Al-Bawi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumeh that "the recognition made by the Israeli Prime Minister and also reported by the Hebrew press about Tel Aviv's stand behind the bombing of military headquarters and Iraqi facilities gave Baghdad the possibility to internationalize the issue."
    He added that "the customary international practice stipulates the right of any independent state whose sovereignty is violated or violated by any party to complain to the United Nations Security Council and the United Nations as a first step considering [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as a sovereign and independent state, as well as that it is outside the scope of the seventh United Nations any threat to security and stability. Global".
    He added that "filing a complaint against Israel to the United Nations allows Iraq freedom and space for self-defense."
    He stressed that "Iraq has the right to respond to violations and Israeli violations," pointing out that "Baghdad has the right to arm missiles and go to buy air systems deterrent from any country found appropriate to stop those violations." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:03 am