Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia warns the United Nations of an arms race that may spiral out of control

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia warns the United Nations of an arms race that may spiral out of control Empty Russia warns the United Nations of an arms race that may spiral out of control

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Aug 2019, 6:39 am

Russia warns the United Nations of an arms race that may spiral out of control %D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7-1
    Russia warns the United Nations of an arms race that may spiral out of control

August 23, 2019 - 2:12 PM 
    Readings: 19 ━ Category Arabic and 

Follow / Step Press
    Russia warned of a possible arms race with the United States at a UN Security Council meeting to discuss US plans to develop and deploy medium-range missiles.
    “In general, do you realize that the geopolitical ambition of the United States could make us all one step away from an arms race that we might not be able to control or control in any way?” Said Dmitry Polonsky, Russia's deputy ambassador to the United Nations. We have great concerns about what this could lead to. But it seems that our American colleagues do not have the same concerns. ”
    He added: "The United States is ready for an arms race," stressing that Russia "is ready for serious dialogue to control arms activities." But he accused European countries of being soft on US actions.
    The Pentagon said on Monday it had tested conventional cruise missiles that could hit the target more than 500 km away, the first missile test the United States has conducted since Washington pulled out of the Cold War-banned mid-range nuclear power treaty.
    Asked about the missile test and whether it carried a message to China, Russia or North Korea, US Defense Secretary Mark Esper replied: "China is the main target."

http://www.steppress.net/?p=19365

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:35 am