Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The National Security Council holds its meeting under the chairmanship of Abdul Mahdi and makes seve

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The National Security Council holds its meeting under the chairmanship of Abdul Mahdi and makes seve Empty The National Security Council holds its meeting under the chairmanship of Abdul Mahdi and makes seve

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Aug 2019, 6:49 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The National Security Council holds its meeting under the chairmanship of Abdul Mahdi and makes several decisions[/size]

[size=45]The National Security Council held its regular meeting chaired by Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Adel Abdul Mahdi, and discussed issues prepared for its agenda. The Council stressed that all military formations, including the Popular Mobilization, had a great role in combating terrorism and liberating Iraqi lands and cities from terrorism. The Council also stressed the need to follow up the implementation of its decision at the fifth security assessment session on the cancellation of approvals for the flight of all types of aviation in Iraqi airspace, except with the approval of the commander in chief of the armed forces or his authorized duly; Take measures and steps to transport weapons and materiel to secure storage areas outside the cities.
    [size=45]The Council discussed the assumption of the Ministry of Defense to develop appropriate plans and procedures to arm the air defense command commensurate with the current and future situation.[/size]
    [size=45]The Council agreed that the Ministry of Defense would conclude a memorandum of understanding with its Lebanese counterpart. The National Security Council approved the national policy to rehabilitate society after liberating cities from ISIS terrorist gangs.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:07 pm