Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Trump entrusts the fight with ISIS to five countries, including Iraq

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Trump entrusts the fight with ISIS to five countries, including Iraq Empty Trump entrusts the fight with ISIS to five countries, including Iraq

Post by rocky on Fri 23 Aug 2019, 6:51 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Trump entrusts the fight with ISIS to five countries, including Iraq[/size]

[size=45]US President Donald Trump has said other countries will have to bear the burden of fighting ISIS, citing Russia, Pakistan and Iran as examples.
[size=45]Asked by reporters whether he was concerned about the resurgence of ISIS in Iraq, Trump said troops under his command had eliminated the so-called "caliphate."[/size]
[size=45]"To a certain extent, Russia, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq and Turkey will have to fight as well," Trump said.[/size]
[size=45]“We have eliminated 100% of the caliphate. I did it in record time. But at some point, all these other countries, where ISIS is located, will have to fight it. Do we want to stay there for another 10 years? I do not think so".[/size]
[size=45]He cited India and Pakistan as frontline states but doing little to fight extremist groups.[/size]
[size=45]“Look at India, it is not fighting them, we are fighting them. Neighboring Pakistan is fighting them, but very simply. This is not fair. The United States is seven thousand miles away. ”[/size]
[size=45]The Trump administration has reduced the US military presence in Syria and Iraq and is negotiating a withdrawal from Afghanistan with Taliban fighters. But defense experts warn that the vacuum left by the United States could allow the return of extremism.[/size]
[size=45]The US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) recovered this year the last ISIS-controlled area in Syria, but since then there have been fears that the group will gain new strength in Iraq and Syria.[/size]
[size=45]US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo acknowledged on Tuesday that ISIS was gaining strength in some areas, but said its ability to carry out attacks had diminished.[/size]
[size=45]The Islamic State of Khorasan Province, whose name was derived from an old name for the region, first appeared in eastern Afghanistan in 2014 and has since carried out operations in other areas, especially in the north of the country.[/size]
[size=45]On the other hand, Trump attacked France and Germany for not returning their compatriots who fought with extremists and are currently being held in camps in Syria.[/size]
[size=45]“We are holding thousands of ISIS fighters right now, Europe has to take them,” he said.[/size]
[size=45]Trump stressed, “We have captured them, we have thousands of them. Now, as usual, our allies don't want them. ”[/size]
[size=45]“The United States will not put them in Guantanamo for 50 years and pay for it,” he concluded.[/size]
[size=45]Thousands of people, including men, women and children from more than 50 countries, remain in detention centers in northeastern Syria controlled by the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces.[/size]
[size=45]Of these, at least 2,000 are suspected foreign fighters, many from Western countries, whose fate has yet to be decided.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/size][/size]

Current date/time is Thu 14 Nov 2019, 1:18 am