Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Abadi's coalition prepares "alternative" Abdul Mahdi: can not wait four years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi's coalition prepares "alternative" Abdul Mahdi: can not wait four years Empty Abadi's coalition prepares "alternative" Abdul Mahdi: can not wait four years

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Aug 2019, 10:18 am

Abadi's coalition prepares "alternative" Abdul Mahdi: can not wait four years

\ Coalition victory, led by Haider al-Abadi, on Thursday, to question the current government, headed by Adel Abdul-Mahdi, while stressing that "the moral responsibility of us must not stand idly by."
    Coalition spokesman Ayat Muzaffar Nuri told Shafaq News that "it is the moral responsibility of us not to stand idly by and wait four more years for our country to lose the achievements of the previous phase."
    "In the next legislative term, we will have clear steps to host and question ministers and possibly the entire government," Nuri said.
    Regarding the existence of an alternative to Abdul-Mahdi, if confidence is withdrawn, she asserted that "the alternative for us in victory is ready. To serve the interests of the country first and foremost."
    Al-Arabi Al-Jadeed quoted a government official as saying that "during the legislative recess of the parliament, Abdul-Mahdi continued with the leaders of the Construction Alliance and opened sensitive files with them." , And the decision to withdraw the network crowd faction from Mosul, and the distribution of special grades, and file the presence of crowd camps within cities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi's coalition prepares "alternative" Abdul Mahdi: can not wait four years Empty Re: Abadi's coalition prepares "alternative" Abdul Mahdi: can not wait four years

Post by lonelyintexas Fri 23 Aug 2019, 11:07 am

Looks like they want Madhi out by articles.
    Thanks
    LIT

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:13 am