Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Committee: money laundering takes place in community banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance Committee: money laundering takes place in community banks Empty Finance Committee: money laundering takes place in community banks

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:16 am

Finance Committee: money laundering takes place in community banks

04/26/2014

Parliamentary Finance Committee announced the existence of money laundering in a number of Iraqi private banks and in large quantities, calling for the adoption of the Banking Act.A member of the Finance Committee, Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri that about 43 Ahli Bank in Iraq, working alongside government banks. He pointed out that there is money laundering get across the Middle East and in Iraq in particular, and especially in private banks.He said the operations of the laundry get in large quantities in Iraq and twisted in many ways as a result of lack of control and the absence of a law regulating its work. He said that private banks are complaining of government departments not to deposit money has Grha the government banks. He pointed out: he can not deposit with private banks the fact that the Finance Committee has a number of indicators on the performance and operation. He added that the private banks still follow the old ways in deposit operations, accounting and banking professionals do not use at work.For his part, said a member of the Finance Committee secretary Hadi that most of the investigative committee has proved the existence of money laundering operations in the Iraqi private banks. And that has been the withdrawal of many of the licenses of private banks, but it can not be dispensed with as the reserve assistant to the banks and the government work in the private sector is to move from the helm of the economy. He added that the committee is currently seeking to pass legislation regulating the work of government and private banks together after the election, but he is expected to be postponed to the next session.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 am