Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary agriculture moves on compensation for the affected and accuses the government of "proc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary agriculture moves on compensation for the affected and accuses the government of "proc Empty Parliamentary agriculture moves on compensation for the affected and accuses the government of "proc

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Aug 2019, 7:06 am

[size=55][size=35]Parliamentary agriculture moves on compensation for the affected and accuses the government of [/size][/size]
    [size=55][size=35]"procrastination"[/size][/size]
    [size=55][size=35][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size][/size]

[size=55][size=35]Parliamentary agriculture moves on compensation for the affected and accuses the government of "procrastination"[/size]
    [/size]

• [ltr] August 24, 2019 [/ltr]

BAGHDAD / Sumer News, head of the Committee on Agriculture, Water and Marshlands Parliamentary Salam al-Shammari, said on Saturday that the government did not pay any compensation to those affected by the death of fish and breach of wheat and other despite the existence of financial allocations within the 2019 budget. Parliamentary sent an official book Finance Parliamentary to have a position on the payment of dues affected by the burning of wheat crop, "indicating that" the government did not implement the decisions of the House. " He added that "there are several resolutions voted by the House of Representatives, including compensation for the death of fish deaths, stalagmites and bird flu, and others, but the government did not move a finger and did not disburse the dues of those affected," pointing out that "the government will settle decisions that are in the interest of the citizen." Al-Shammari pointed out that "
    [size=35][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:27 pm