Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Member of Parliamentary Legality: Immunity is not absolute and Parliament is keen to scrutinize requ

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Member of Parliamentary Legality: Immunity is not absolute and Parliament is keen to scrutinize requ Empty Member of Parliamentary Legality: Immunity is not absolute and Parliament is keen to scrutinize requ

Post by rocky on Sat 24 Aug 2019, 7:22 am

[size=35][size=35]Member of Parliamentary Legality: Immunity is not absolute and Parliament is keen to scrutinize requests for submission[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-08-24 | 08:00
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]A member of the parliamentary legal committee Bahar Mahmoud, Saturday, that the parliament is keen to scrutinize any request comes from the judiciary to lift the immunity of any deputy Ki, stressing that the immunity is not absolute but there are constitutional articles that allow lifting so as not to be exploited.

Mahmoud said in an interview with Alsumaria News, that "immunity was given to deputies in order to represent their voters in the best way and do not have malicious claims that prevent them from censorship, which restricts their role well," noting that "immunity is not absolute and can not be lifted, but there are constitutional articles that allow the lifting of immunity [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Some MPs do not use them for crimes, financial corruption or any breaches of the law. "

Mahmoud said, "When the House of Representatives decides to lift the immunity of a member of the House of Representatives at the request of the judiciary is keen to scrutinize the application and take caution enough so [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] these claims are not malicious or of a political nature, but must be assured that purely legal claims and the right to maintain a reputation The MP will ensure that political forces and other parties do not intervene, stressing that "Parliament does not lift immunity once access from the judiciary, but takes its time to verify those requests legally."

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2019, 12:38 am