Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Conquest: The power chair “coward” by taking a stand against the Israeli bombing of the crowd

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Conquest: The power chair “coward” by taking a stand against the Israeli bombing of the crowd Empty Conquest: The power chair “coward” by taking a stand against the Israeli bombing of the crowd

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Aug 2019, 11:30 am

Conquest: The power chair “coward” by taking a stand against the Israeli bombing of the crowd

16:27 - 24/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    Confirmed alliance conquest, Saturday that the three presidencies meeting on the Israeli bombing of the outputs of sites [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] got American pressure to delay the case, as described power chair as "cowardly" to take courageous positions and save the sovereignty of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   to the Israeli bombing of the sites of the crowd.
    Alliance member Karim al-Mohammadawi said in a statement to the information that the meeting of the three presidencies on the Israeli bombing of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sites does not rise to the level of responsibility.
    He added that "the government silence from the repeated American and Israeli targeting of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sites and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] violation of sovereignty reflects the weakness of the decision-makers."
    The MP of the Building Alliance Mohammed al-Baldawi has confirmed that the meeting of the three presidencies, which was held, the first on Thursday, discussed the bombing of the United States and "Israeli" sites of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:32 am