Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning agrees to launch 18 billion of Dhi Qar allocations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

launch - Planning agrees to launch 18 billion of Dhi Qar allocations Empty Planning agrees to launch 18 billion of Dhi Qar allocations

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Aug 2019, 2:59 am

Planning agrees to launch 18 billion of Dhi Qar allocations

10:49 - 29/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad, ( 
    SANA) - Chairman of Dhi Qar provincial council Rahim al-Khaqani announced on Thursday the approval of the Ministry of Planning to release 18 billion dinars from the province's allocations as part of the provincial development plan for the year 2019. 
    Al-Khaqani said in a statement received The Ministry of Planning has sent an official letter to the Accounting Department at the Ministry of Finance to approve the release of 18 billion dinars for the projects of the province plan for the current year, pointing out that "the ministry has authorized the province powers of implementation and disbursement within the framework of instructions for the implementation of this plan." 
    He explained, "The Council will follow the procedures of the province's administration by announcing and referring priority projects to serve the people of the province on solid companies with experience and on-site work," praising the "role and efforts of the Ministry of Planning in this aspect and respond to the demands and communications of the provincial council in this regard."
    The head of the provincial council Rahim al-Khaqani led a joint government delegation on Wednesday to meet the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers to discuss the cooperation of the central government with the service and economic files of the province of Dhi Qar, which resulted in pledges of joint cooperation and follow-up needs of the province to improve the reality of services. Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:35 am