Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The United States is considering issuing 100-year treasury bonds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The United States is considering issuing 100-year treasury bonds Empty The United States is considering issuing 100-year treasury bonds

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Aug 2019, 6:18 am

The United States is considering issuing 100-year treasury bonds
    The United States is considering issuing 100-year treasury bonds 640

29 August 2019 12:04 PM
    Direct : US Treasury Secretary said that the idea of a US long - term treasury bonds too are subject to the idea of a study by President Donald Trump 's management.
    "If the conditions are right at the moment, I think we will benefit from long-term borrowing and implement it," Steven Mnuchin told Bloomberg news agency on Wednesday.
    The idea of ​​50- or 100-year treasury bonds has recently gained popularity in the US Treasury.
    The issuance of such bonds would ease pressure on taxpayers to keep the annual budget deficit at $ 1 trillion.
    The US Treasury Secretary stressed that thinking about long-term bonds was not related to the decline in yields on short-term bonds.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:38 am