Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank: The policies of the administration of President Amalou create uncertainty

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank: The policies of the administration of President Amalou create uncertainty Empty Central Bank: The policies of the administration of President Amalou create uncertainty

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Aug 2019, 3:04 am

Central Bank: The policies of the administration of President Amalou create uncertainty
    Central Bank: The policies of the administration of President Amalou create uncertainty 640

30 August 2019 12:28 AM
    Direct : The Central Bank of Mexico believes that the administration of President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador creates uncertainty and hinders investors in Latin America's second largest economy.
    The majority of members of the monetary policy in the minutes of their last meeting, issued on Thursday, that the continued existence of an environment of uncertainty affected the private investment.
    They said that this environment was the result of policy decisions taken by the new administration and expressed concern about insecurity and corruption.
    Another member of the bank highlighted the biggest cut in public revenues while another pointed to the risk of maintaining an overly restrictive monetary policy stance.
    The Mexican central bank cut interest rates at its August 15 meeting, which was followed by a comment by the president, known as Omlo, that the bank's comments on the country's economic policy were exaggerated.
    The Mexican central bank has lowered economic growth estimates this year for the second time this year.
    By 9:10 pm GMT, the Mexican peso was steady against the US dollar at 20.144 pesos.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:25 am