Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bakhati: Abdul Mahdi is not at all making decisions and his dismissal will bring us back to the firs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

decisions - Bakhati: Abdul Mahdi is not at all making decisions and his dismissal will bring us back to the firs Empty Bakhati: Abdul Mahdi is not at all making decisions and his dismissal will bring us back to the firs

Post by Rocky Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=55][size=35]Bakhati: Abdul Mahdi is not at all making decisions and his dismissal will bring us back to the first square
    [/size]
    [/size]

• [ltr] 30 August 2019 [/ltr]

[size]
      WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi is not at all free to make decisions, he said on Friday, noting that evaluating the government's performance is difficult and his dismissal will worsen the situation as it will return Iraq to the first square. Al-Bukhati said in a press statement that "there are regional influences play a big role in the situation in Iraq, and today the Prime Minister is constrained by the interventions and the US presence, so he is not free and free decision-making." He added that "the decisions of the government stem from understandings between companies in the political process, especially those who formed the government." He pointed out that "a lot of calls began to dismiss the prime minister and there are those who say that he is not the man of the stage, so that the reference noted in more than sermon files corruption, industry, the unemployed and many others and this is evidence of dissatisfaction."[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:14 am