Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank Kuwait intends to join the official forum of monetary and fiscal policies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait - The Central Bank Kuwait  intends to join the official forum of monetary and fiscal policies Empty The Central Bank Kuwait intends to join the official forum of monetary and fiscal policies

Post by Rocky Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:45 am

The Central Bank intends to join the official forum of monetary and fiscal policies

Kuwait - The Central Bank Kuwait  intends to join the official forum of monetary and fiscal policies 8550

[size=16]Economy News - Baghdad[/size]
    [size=16]The Central Bank of Kuwait (CBE) announced on Thursday that it will join the official forum of monetary and financial institutions (OMFIF), an independent global think tank for central banks, pension funds and financial institutions with investments worth $ 36.2 trillion.[/size]
    [size=16]"Membership in this forum provides insight into the key topics of investment in two integrated channels of analysis and meetings, through high-level practical exchanges and content, as well as participation in meetings held in collaboration with the International Monetary Fund and the Bank of England," the CBE said in a statement received by Al-Iqtisadiah. And the Bundesbank. "[/size]
    [size=16]"The accession process will benefit from capacity-building opportunities for mid-level and senior staff. OMFIF is developing member-specific projects in London, Singapore, Washington and other global financial centers."[/size]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:07 am