Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Counselor of the Ministry of Agriculture meets the delegation of the Dutch Organization (ZOA) to dis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Counselor of the Ministry of Agriculture meets the delegation of the Dutch Organization (ZOA) to dis Empty Counselor of the Ministry of Agriculture meets the delegation of the Dutch Organization (ZOA) to dis

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Sep 2019, 3:17 am

[size=45][size=41]Counselor of the Ministry of Agriculture meets the delegation of the Dutch Organization (ZOA) to discuss the horizon of joint cooperation[/size]
     two hours ago
    13  less than a minute
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Advisor to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dr. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dhamad [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] delegation of the Dutch Organization (ZOA) headed by Ms. Esther Kressing
    and her accompanying delegation.
    During the meeting, they discussed the possibility of joint cooperation between FAO and the Ministry of Agriculture in support of farmers
    and farmers through improving the work environment and supporting industries and handicrafts and small industries associated with the agricultural process such
    as tomato canning projects and the dairy industry and other various milk products.
    For his part, Dr. Al-Qaisi praised the organization's work in the Nineveh plain, Ramadi, Fallujah, and Khalidiya areas, and welcomed the
    joint work with the organization and the expansion of support areas to include the south, especially the marshes that need international support parallel to that provided in the liberated governorates where the marshes suffered a lot of neglect and drying in the past.
    At the end of the meeting, the delegation appreciated the facilities of the Ministry of Agriculture and its openness to international companies and organizations, including the Netherlands, in order to introduce modern technology and advanced ideas for the agricultural sector, both plant and animal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:48 am