Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

The Cabinet approves a number of files, including those related to the owners of contracts and “Bism

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The Cabinet approves a number of files, including those related to the owners of contracts and “Bism Empty The Cabinet approves a number of files, including those related to the owners of contracts and “Bism

Post by rocky on Mon 09 Sep 2019, 3:47 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Cabinet approves a number of files, including those related to the owners of contracts and “Bismayah”[/size]

[size=45]The cabinet held its regular session on Sunday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.
The Council approved mechanisms to deal with workers in the form of a contract in all government institutions. The Iraqi Nursing Council Bill was also approved. The Cabinet approved the development of the entrances to the city of Baghdad.
The Council authorized the Minister of Oil to exempt from the instructions of the implementation of government contracts No. (2) for the year 2014, and the instructions for the implementation of the federal budget for the fiscal year 2019, with respect to the purchase and provision of fuel (gas oil) to the Ministry of Electricity.
The Council of Ministers approved a loan agreement between the Federal Ministry of Finance, the Standard Bank and the German Bank for the purpose of financing the construction of secondary stations (132) KV (13), and the supply of high-voltage transformers (35) with the German company Siemens for the Ministry of Electricity. A Loan Agreement between the Federal Ministry of Finance and the Standard Chartered Bank under the Guarantee of the French Export Guarantee Corporation (BPI) to finance the Multi-Maintenance Project (Phase III) with GE USA for the Ministry of Electricity.
The Council approved the recommendation of the Ministerial Council of Energy on the framework contract to link the network of the Republic of Iraq with the network of Gulf electricity.
The session witnessed the approval of the recommendation of the Ministerial Council of Energy on the letter of guarantee to pay the dues of the elite company.
The Cabinet approved the recommendation of the Ministerial Energy Council on the expansion of Bismayah power plant.
The
Cabinet also approved the draft law of the first amendment to the law on the remuneration of faculty members and teaching staff No. (12) for 2012. The Council of Ministers decided to give the responsibility of the housing complexes completed from the Department of Housing to the Ministry of Construction and Housing to the provinces.
The recommendation of the Ministerial Council for Social Services regarding the exemption of the contracting and works company upon renewal of the classification ID was approved for only two years from the date of issuance of this decision.

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/size][/size]

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2019, 12:44 am