Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Wisdom reveals the initial approval of others and some components of the conquest and the law to joi

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Wisdom reveals the initial approval of others and some components of the conquest and the law to joi Empty Wisdom reveals the initial approval of others and some components of the conquest and the law to joi

Post by rocky on Mon 09 Sep 2019, 3:54 am

Wisdom reveals the initial approval of others and some components of the conquest and the law to join the opposition 

10:55 - 09/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad ..
The opposition movement of wisdom, on Monday, to obtain the initial approval of the Alliance and some of the components of the Alliance of Conquest and the rule of law to join the opposition.
A member of the current MP Asaad Yassin said in a statement to Al-Maaloumeh that some of the components of the Fatah and State of Law alliance, in addition to the mass of others, are disturbed by the lack of clarity of the work of the Abdul-Mahdi government and its weakness in the face of corruption and the provision of services. However, the government is no longer valid to lead the country for the coming years.
Yassin added, "The current movement of wisdom has moved on those blocs and got the approval in principle from others and some forces of the coalition of conquest and the rule of law to join the opposition front," indicating that "this movement will crystallize the beginning of the legislative chapter."
The newspaper "New Arab" revealed in a report, on Sunday, the existence of differences between the head of the wisdom Mr. Ammar al-Hakim and the President of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Haider al-Abadi on the management of the opposition front prevents the completion. Ends / 25 m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2019, 12:11 am