Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Deputy proposes "privatization" as a solution to address the budget deficit

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Deputy proposes "privatization" as a solution to address the budget deficit Empty Deputy proposes "privatization" as a solution to address the budget deficit

Post by rocky on Mon 09 Sep 2019, 4:11 am

[size=35][size=35]Deputy proposes "privatization" as a solution to address the budget deficit[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-09-09 | 04:44
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]A deputy of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, on Monday, a number of solutions to reduce the deficit budget next year, stressing the importance of going to "privatization" through the transfer of many institutions from the public sector to the private sector and put them for investment.

Jamal [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/2226150788/%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF %D8%B4%D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1/ar/]Mohammed Shakur said[/url] in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The Finance Committee is in constant dialogues and debates on the federal budget for the coming year in order to address the previous problems and find positive solutions to serve the general situation of all sectors," noting that "the estimated budget deficit in accordance with expectations to be very large But it can be reduced, inter alia, to combat corruption and strengthen the collection and full control of border points, in addition to solving the problem of space in some security institutions.

Shakur, a member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, said that "one of the solutions is to maximize the state resources by activating other resources for imports and not rely only on the oil sector," pointing out, "Iraq has become a consumer basket for neighboring countries with very poor goods, and The state supports the private sector and adopts a policy of self-sufficiency, starting with agriculture and passing through to industry.

Shakur stressed that "the other side is through the control of the security side, especially in major cities such as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , and open the door to investment, a very important point," stressing that "the most important point that we think they need to go despite the lack of convictions in some blocks Going to privatization through the transfer of many institutions from the public sector to the private sector and put them to investment as is the practice in many major countries, and that the government to rationalize their spending. "

[/size]

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2019, 12:20 am