Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Minister of Agriculture urges investors to establish date processing plants and market it to interna

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Minister of Agriculture urges investors to establish date processing plants and market it to interna Empty Minister of Agriculture urges investors to establish date processing plants and market it to interna

Post by rocky on Mon 09 Sep 2019, 6:17 am

[size=35][size=35]Minister of Agriculture urges investors to establish date processing plants and market it to international markets[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2019-09-09 | 06:42
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The Minister of Agriculture on Monday urged local investors to set up date processing plants and expand manufacturing and supplementary industries to market the product to local and international markets, following a decision to ban its import for its abundance locally.

In a statement received by Alsumaria News, Minister Saleh Al-Hassani said, "We emphasize the encouragement and support of the private sector to invest in agricultural activity through the establishment of projects and factories for processing and packing dates in Iraq in line with the Ministry's directions to develop and develop the date sector in Iraq."

Al-Hassani urged "local investors to establish date processing plants and expand manufacturing and supplementary industries such as packaging, packaging, manufacturing and marketing of dates to local and international markets," noting "the abundance of the product in the markets and fill the local need and support the national economy and provide hard currency."

Al-Hassani stressed that the ministry is keen to support the local product and preserve the Iraqi dates and encourage farmers to continue planting palm trees and stick to their orchards, and because of its high quality in terms of food and health, and appropriate prices compared to its imported counterpart, and in order to prevent the dumping of the market with imported products.

The Ministry of Agriculture has announced earlier to continue to ban the import of dates because of its abundance in local markets enough to meet the need of the citizen.

[/size]

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2019, 12:13 am