Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: We will take this step if the failure of Iraq's talks with Kuwait

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: We will take this step if the failure of Iraq's talks with Kuwait Empty Deputy: We will take this step if the failure of Iraq's talks with Kuwait

Post by Rocky Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:35 am

Deputy: We will take this step if the failure of Iraq's talks with Kuwait

09:41 - 10/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    WASHINGTON MP Salem al-Tufayli said on Tuesday that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] would resort to the international community, the UN Security Council and the United Nations, if negotiations with the Kuwaiti side on the border fail, stressing the urgency of resolving the issue.
    Tufayli said in a statement to the information, that "all the talks that took place between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Kuwait did not give it to the subsequent governments of any importance and did not adhere to, where the government and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to take courageous and steady decisions on the border with Kuwait."
    He added that " in case [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was unable to resolve its issue with Kuwait through diplomatic means and talks, there are international and international bodies can be used to resolve the issue between the parties."
    He stressed the need to "speed up the resolution of the territorial waters with Kuwait, both internally and through the international community," stressing that "Parliament is determined to take a position on the issue of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Kuwait and support the government to take a correct decision in this regard."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has good relations with the Kuwaiti side, but the latest issue should be studied well and gathered as much information as possible, in order to make a sound decision to harm Iraq and maintain good relations with neighbor Kuwait," Tufayli said. Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:45 am