Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Iraq and UAE discuss investment in energy

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Iraq and UAE discuss investment in energy Empty Iraq and UAE discuss investment in energy

Post by rocky on Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:22 am

Iraq and UAE discuss investment in energy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
Deputy Prime Minister for Energy and Minister of Oil, Thamer Ghadhban, stressed Iraq's keenness to increase and expand the volume of cooperation between Iraq and the United Arab Emirates in all economic areas, including the oil sector, energy and investment.
Al-Ghadhban said in a statement on the sidelines of a joint meeting with Sheikh Hazza bin Zayed, Deputy Chairman of the Executive Council of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, which was seen by Al-Eqtisadiah News, And sustainability of energy sources. "
 Ghadhban added that the meeting "stressed the importance of focusing on clean energy sources and promoting investments in this vital sector," pointing out that "Sheikh Hazza Zayed stressed his country's stand with Iraq and the desire of UAE companies to cooperate and invest in Iraq in all fields, especially the oil and energy sector, including It serves the common interests of the two brotherly peoples. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:01 am