Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Deputy: Inefficient personalities crammed into important positions in the state

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Deputy: Inefficient personalities crammed into important positions in the state Empty Deputy: Inefficient personalities crammed into important positions in the state

Post by rocky on Wed 11 Sep 2019, 4:54 am

[size=35][size=35]Deputy: Inefficient personalities crammed into important positions in the state[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-09-11 | 04:11
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]A deputy from the stream of wisdom, on Wednesday, that some of the major political blocs dominated the political scene and began to expand on areas outside the area, criticizing the return to the same previous mistakes and squeezing incompetent figures in important positions in the state.

Jassem al-Bukhati said in an interview with Alsumaria News, that "some of the large political blocs dominated the political scene and began to expand on areas outside the area," noting that "the politician should be characterized by three qualities are morality, citizenship and honesty in front of his people."

"The process of shedding, defamation and exchanging false accusations will not make us close to the people, but on the contrary will create a state of isolation between us and the masses," Bakhati said.

"Today we are witnessing a state of domination by big parties on important positions in this country," Bakhti said.

[/size]

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2019, 12:10 am