Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Baghdad Council authorizes the province to refer school projects to direct calls

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Baghdad Council authorizes the province to refer school projects to direct calls Empty Baghdad Council authorizes the province to refer school projects to direct calls

Post by rocky on Wed 11 Sep 2019, 6:19 am

Baghdad Council authorizes the province to refer school projects to direct calls

14:09 - 11/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
The Strategic Planning Committee in the Baghdad Provincial Council, on Wednesday, discussed the issue of authorizing the province of Baghdad to refer projects for schools to direct calls in case of problems and delays, stressing that the Council required the approval of the Special Committee in the Council of Ministers.
The Chairman of the Strategic Planning Committee in the Council Nizar al-Sultani said in a statement to the information, that "projects to build schools is one of the most important priorities of the Council of Baghdad, but there are problems with the routine mechanisms between the Council approvals and the province through the study and examination of advanced companies that prevent the facilitation of contracts on those Companies to complete projects. ”
Al-Sultani said, "The Council discussed this for the purpose of speeding up the construction of schools," stressing that "the province of Baghdad was authorized to resort to direct invitations, provided that the special committee in the Council of Ministers."
On the other hand, Sultani called the Municipality of Baghdad and the ministries and concerned authorities to "update the map of the basic design of the city of Baghdad until 2030 to speed up its approval as it was delayed for 13 years." Ends / 25 m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2019, 12:07 am