Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: low oil prices threaten the financial stability of the country budget 2020

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: low oil prices threaten the financial stability of the country budget 2020 Empty Economist: low oil prices threaten the financial stability of the country budget 2020

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Sep 2019, 1:49 pm

Economist: low oil prices threaten the financial stability of the country budget 2020

15:40 - 11/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special…
    Economic expert Latif Okaili, Wednesday, that the decline in global oil prices to $ 50 will expose the country to significant financial risks within the re-draft federal budget law for 2020.
    Al-Okaili said in a statement to the information, that the adoption of the sale price of oil barrel 56 dollars within the 2020 budget will expose the country to significant financial and economic risks, pointing out that the United States pumped large quantities of oil in global markets to reduce oil prices below $ 50 ”.
    He added that "low oil prices will push the Iraqi government to borrow abroad to fill the expected deficit," noting that "the government did not invest aspects of tourism, investment, border ports, industry and agriculture to obtain funds."
    The parliamentary finance committee revealed last week a government insistence on the adoption of the sale price of oil at $ 56 as part of the draft federal budget law for 2020.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:38 am