Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Learn about the government privileges of an employee who gives up his grade

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Learn about the government privileges of an employee who gives up his grade Empty Learn about the government privileges of an employee who gives up his grade

Post by rocky on Sat 14 Sep 2019, 2:51 am

Learn about the government privileges of an employee who gives up his grade

09:23 - 14/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maalouma / Baghdad ..
The head of Bayrak good parliamentary bloc Mohammed al-Khalidi, on Saturday, details of the expected government decision on the transfer of permanent staff employees as wages.
Khalidi said in a statement to the information, that "the government ended the decision to transfer public employees from permanent owners to daily wages and several privileges."
He added, "The privileges are that the decision is voluntary for each employee and has the right to switch to the contract system in exchange for granting a piece of land and loan 200 nominal salaries as well as a piece of land in the city center."
Al-Khaldi said, “The Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers has also finalized the finalization of regulations to convert daily wages into contracts in accordance with new salaries and financial privileges. It will be voted on during the next cabinet session. ” Ended / 25 KD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2019, 6:00 pm