Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Al-Jawahiri: Most foreign investments came through the energy conference in Baghdad

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Jawahiri: Most foreign investments came through the energy conference in Baghdad Empty Al-Jawahiri: Most foreign investments came through the energy conference in Baghdad

Post by rocky on Sat 14 Sep 2019, 6:04 am

Al-Jawahiri: Most foreign investments came through the energy conference in Baghdad

12:20 - 14/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / .. Baghdad ,
said oil expert Hamza jeweler, Saturday, the continuation of the International Energy Conference in Baghdad , the economic achievement of the country, noting that most of the foreign investment came through the conference.
Jawahiri said in a statement to / information / that "the international energy conference represents a very important forum for businessmen and owners of oil companies and energy in the further expansion of investments in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
He added that "the conference often includes an energy exhibition to show renewable energy and methods of oil extraction and investment in oil and refining."
Al-Jawahiri pointed out that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] benefited greatly from the continuation of the conference in which the majority of oil investments and energy came through that conference."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 23 Oct 2019, 1:22 am