Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Halbusi to OPEC President: determined to rehabilitate oil facilities and increase production

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Halbusi to OPEC President: determined to rehabilitate oil facilities and increase production Empty Halbusi to OPEC President: determined to rehabilitate oil facilities and increase production

Post by rocky on Sat 14 Sep 2019, 2:08 pm

Halbusi to OPEC President: determined to rehabilitate oil facilities and increase production

21:24 - 14/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad
Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbousi, on Saturday, received the President of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Mohammed Barkindo and his delegation, which is visiting Baghdad on the sidelines of the energy conference.
Halbousi said in a statement received (information), " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is keen to stabilize oil prices in accordance with the directions of the organization," pointing out that "the Iraqi oil installations, despite being damaged as a result of wars; Representatives of the Iraqi oil sector and its development.
He added that “it is proud that OPEC celebrates its 60th anniversary next year in Baghdad and in the People's Hall, which began in 1960, calling on the organization to help [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] achieve higher production rates to achieve a high level of development and reconstruction, after the victory over [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The terrorist in a long war has cost [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bloodshed and material losses.
For his part, Barkindo expressed his happiness for the security development and achieve peace and development in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , praising his role as a founding member of the organization, pointing to the role of the House of Representatives in maintaining political stability and support the oil sector with legislation that helps him to regain his role as a key member among the oil producing and exporting countries in the world. Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 23 Oct 2019, 12:08 am