Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Bakhati reveals a hot week for parliament: questioning, balancing and degrees

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Bakhati reveals a hot week for parliament: questioning, balancing and degrees Empty Bakhati reveals a hot week for parliament: questioning, balancing and degrees

Post by rocky on Sun 15 Sep 2019, 1:58 am

Bakhati reveals a hot week for parliament: questioning, balancing and degrees

09:16 - 15/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad ..
Revealed the stream of wisdom Jassim Bukhati, on Sunday, the hot week, which will reach parliament during the second legislative year, stressing that the third week or beyond the parliament will be heated budget files and amounts owed by the region and the questioning of ministers and special grades.
Al-Bukhati said in a statement to the information, that "three ministries have completed their files for questioning and its visitors within the parliament, but the speaker noted some important laws and legislation on which there was an agreement from all political blocs where they will have priority."
Bukhati said, "The third week or the following will be hot presentation of the budget and the file of the region and the amounts owed to Baghdad, in addition to the special grades that must be resolved by the end of October next."
He explained that "interrogations will include three ministers and parliament will take a week or more with each minister, and the intention of some deputies to host more than one minister in order to be the number of respondents five ministers," warning of "political targeting during the interrogation of some ministers." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 23 Oct 2019, 12:15 am