Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Halbousi's alliance: Iraq at war with Israel

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Halbousi's alliance: Iraq at war with Israel Empty Halbousi's alliance: Iraq at war with Israel

Post by rocky on Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:02 am

Halbousi's alliance: Iraq at war with Israel

08:30 - 15/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad ..
The coalition of forces headed by Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbousi, that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in a real state of war with the Israeli entity, stressing the need for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] preserve its sovereignty.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] today is in a real state of war with Israel," senior coalition leader Abdullah al-Kharbit said in televised remarks . "This is something we are proud of."
Al-Kharbit said that "the Committee on the preservation of sovereignty formed by the House of Representatives in its meeting yesterday will include the heads of parliamentary blocs," stressing that "will be a time frame for the committees formed today."
Al-Kharbit stressed the need for " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] preserve its own sovereignty regardless of other countries and their positions." Done / 25
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:13 pm