Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

US ready to use strategic oil reserves after Saudi attacks: ministry

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

US ready to use strategic oil reserves after Saudi attacks: ministry Empty US ready to use strategic oil reserves after Saudi attacks: ministry

Post by rocky on Sun 15 Sep 2019, 2:26 am

US ready to use strategic oil reserves after Saudi attacks: ministry

US ready to use strategic oil reserves after Saudi attacks: ministry 9594

Economy News - Baghdad 
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The administration of President Donald Trump is ready to use the US emergency oil reserve if necessary after drone attacks on two oil facilities in Saudi Arabia, a Energy Department spokeswoman said on Tuesday.
Energy Minister Rick Perry is "ready to use resources from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve if necessary to offset any disruption in the oil markets as a result of this aggression," said Shaylin Heinz.
The Iranian-allied Houthi movement in Yemen claimed responsibility for Saturday's attacks on two plants in the heart of Saudi Arabia's oil industry, including the world's largest oil refinery in Abqaiq.
Haynes said Perry directed the ministry's leadership to work with the IEA in Paris "on possible options for collective global action if necessary."
The United States has at times coordinated with the IEA mass oil withdrawals from international reserves.
President Donald Trump has long urged members of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) to produce more oil to control crude prices.

Current date/time is Thu 24 Oct 2019, 1:18 am