Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Deputy: We will put pressure on the absentee committee

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Deputy: We will put pressure on the absentee committee Empty Deputy: We will put pressure on the absentee committee

Post by rocky on Sun 15 Sep 2019, 4:03 am

[size=35][size=35]Deputy: We will put pressure on the absentee committee[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-09-15 | 04:38
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]A deputy from the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) bloc said on Sunday he intends to exert pressure on the committee to follow up on the absentees' file, stressing the need to reach decisive decisions in this file as soon as possible.

Ahmed al-Saffar said in an interview with Alsumaria News, that "the conditions that passed through the country were very difficult and fell a number of provinces in the hands of the terrorist organization and there was a significant imbalance in the Iraqi social fabric and away between the components of the people, whether sectarian or national," noting that "the decision of the House of Representatives to form a committee For the purpose of determining the truth of the disappeared file is an important step due to the sensitivity of this file. "

Al-Saffar added, "There are many people who are absent so far and their families are waiting for them and want to know their fate. "The committee will meet and agree on mechanisms to manage the work and we are waiting for what you call."

"We will press the committee to accelerate its work and reach final and decisive decisions because we are all representatives of the people embarrassed by this very serious dossier," he said.

[/size]

Current date/time is Wed 23 Oct 2019, 12:10 am