Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

MP calls on the government to prevent the establishment of the Kuwaiti free zone: the establishment

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

MP calls on the government to prevent the establishment of the Kuwaiti free zone: the establishment  Empty MP calls on the government to prevent the establishment of the Kuwaiti free zone: the establishment

Post by rocky on Sun 15 Sep 2019, 4:04 am

[size=35][size=35]MP calls on the government to prevent the establishment of the Kuwaiti free zone: the establishment of killing Iraqi ports[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-09-15 | 03:59
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]MP Sairon Muzaffar al-Fadl, called on Sunday, the Iraqi government to prevent the establishment of the Kuwaiti free zone, saying the establishment of that region "killing" of Iraqi ports.

Al-Fadl said in a statement received by Alsumaria News: "We call on the Iraqi government and the presidency of parliament to prevent the establishment of the Iraqi-Kuwaiti free zone because it causes serious damage to Iraqi ports."

He added, "The establishment of such a region is a killing of Iraqi ports," calling for "to make the free zone in the port of Trebil or port Walid or Arar."

He continued, "This Kuwaiti action to establish a free zone near the Iraqi border occurred after Iraq lingered the Kuwaiti-Iraqi rail link to Europe," noting that "the establishment of this free zone will make goods exported through the Kuwaiti port of Mubarak."

[/size]

Current date/time is Wed 23 Oct 2019, 1:15 am