Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

The Central Bank holds a workshop in preparation for the classification of banks operating in Iraq i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank holds a workshop in preparation for the classification of banks operating in Iraq i Empty The Central Bank holds a workshop in preparation for the classification of banks operating in Iraq i

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Sep 2019, 7:53 am

The Central Bank holds a workshop in preparation for the classification of banks operating in Iraq internationally
     September 15, 2019
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As part of the efforts of the Central Bank of Iraq to develop the performance of banks and keep them in line with international standards, this bank held a workshop on the requirements of classification of banks operating in Iraq by international agencies.

The workshop included assessment requirements from international rating agencies, most notably:
    - Challenges faced by banks to prepare evaluation within international standards.
    The positive impact of the evaluation with international banking relations and correspondent banks.
    - The impact of evaluation on increasing the principle of transparency of shareholders and the application of corporate governance.
    Risk assessment of banks in neutral terms and its importance in correcting gaps and increasing future hedges.

It is noteworthy that the Board of Directors of the Central Bank of Iraq approved in its resolution No. (113) of 2019 to the adoption of international credit rating agencies for banks operating in Iraq and work from 2020.

Central Bank of Iraq
    information Office
    2019/9/15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

The Central Bank holds a workshop in preparation for the classification of banks operating in Iraq i Empty Re: The Central Bank holds a workshop in preparation for the classification of banks operating in Iraq i

Post by Proven Sun 15 Sep 2019, 9:20 am

Thanks Rocky.

Make room for investment:

It is noteworthy that the Board of Directors of the Central Bank of Iraq approved in its resolution No. (113) of 2019 to the adoption of international credit rating agencies for banks operating in Iraq and work from 2020.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:06 pm