Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Direct oil and gas extraction from the western regions

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Direct oil and gas extraction from the western regions  Empty Direct oil and gas extraction from the western regions

Post by rocky on Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:03 am

Direct oil and gas extraction from the western regions 

13:56 - 15/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Anbar ..
The mayor of Al-Rutba district in Anbar province, Emadi al-Dulaimi, said Sunday, a delegation from the oil exploration company of the Ministry of Oil arrived in the district of Al-Rutba to start oil and gas extraction operations.
Dulaimi said in a statement to the information, that a delegation from the Petroleum Exploration Company of the Ministry of Oil arrived in the district of Rutba, west of Anbar, to inspect the sites that were explored in the areas of Husseiniyat, Sukar and areas extending to the Saad Air Base, which contains oil and gas wells in preparation for direct operations Oil and gas extraction is the first of its kind. ”
He added that "the visit aims to create the sites explored and cleared of the danger of booby-trapped objects before starting work," noting that "the company is determined to complete its work on time, confirming that the project will take about two years."
It is noteworthy that a delegation from the Petroleum Exploration Company visited less than a month ago Anbar and met with its governor and confirmed for the first time to explore oil and gas wells in the western areas. Ends / 12a

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:55 pm