Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy warns of attempts to include Iraq in the conflicts of the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

warns - Deputy warns of attempts to include Iraq in the conflicts of the region Empty Deputy warns of attempts to include Iraq in the conflicts of the region

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Sep 2019, 2:06 am

Deputy warns of attempts to include Iraq in the conflicts of the region

09:34 - 16/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Wisdom MP Salem al-Tufayli warned on Monday of attempts to bring [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] into the region's conflicts by implicating him in attacks on the Saudi oil refinery.
    Tufaili said in a statement to the information, that "there are attempts to include [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the ongoing regional conflicts in the region, while the internal situation is not stable in Baghdad and does not allow such conflicts."
    He added that "there is a strong external influence on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , where everyone fears the pressure of the United States, especially as Washington shines the spotlight on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] considers it an enemy and Israel," noting that "America has worked throughout its presence in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to raise problems and destroy infrastructure and fabricate crises, By accusing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bombing Saudi Arabia, it is seeking to plunge Baghdad into regional conflicts.
    Tufayli explained that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] does not want problems in the countries of the region, and he rejects the conflicts that occur between the peoples of the region where it affects [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] directly, and therefore the general orientation of Iraq is to move away from the policy of axes and not to engage in ongoing conflicts." Finished / 25 N.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:13 pm