Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The region will not get its dues if it does not comply with the provisions of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Parliamentary Finance: The region will not get its dues if it does not comply with the provisions of Empty Parliamentary Finance: The region will not get its dues if it does not comply with the provisions of

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Sep 2019, 2:06 am

Parliamentary Finance: The region will not get its dues if it does not comply with the provisions of the budget

09:11 - 17/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the parliamentary Finance Committee Committee, Abdul Hadi Mohan Tuesday, that the Kurdistan region will not get a budget or financial dues in the absence of compliance with the provisions of the general budget 2020, pointing out that there are moves to amend the budget items to ensure the repetition of errors that occurred in the 2019 budget.
    Mohan said in a statement to the information, that "many of the mistakes in the budget items will be addressed during the 2020 budget, where some items were (loose), and will be obliged to the parties concerned in order not to breach and act in the way that executives wish."
    He added that "Article X of the budget will be changed, especially as it has been manipulated by the region, where it is imperative to take action on this article to ensure that the budget is not manipulated."
    The Mohan, that "the Kurdistan region will not get amounts in the budget in 2020 if he did not comply with the provisions of the budget, and did not deliver oil revenues to the federal government." Finished / 25 N.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:57 pm