Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: Trade deal with China may come before US elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: Trade deal with China may come before US elections Empty Trump: Trade deal with China may come before US elections

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Sep 2019, 2:16 am

Trump: Trade deal with China may come before US elections

Trump: Trade deal with China may come before US elections 17145

US President Donald Trump has said his administration may conclude a trade deal with China before the US presidential election, or that an agreement could be reached a day after US voters go to the polls.
    Speaking to reporters, Trump said Beijing believed he would be re-elected, but Chinese officials prefer to deal with someone else.
    He said he had told China that if the deal came after the November 3, 2020 elections, it would be on "much worse" terms for Beijing than it can now.
    "I think there will be an agreement, maybe soon, maybe before the election, or one day after the election. If that happens after the election, it will be an unprecedented agreement, it will be the greatest ever and China is aware of
    that, " Trump said .
    "They think I will win. China thinks I will win very easily and they are worried because I told them: 'If after the election, it would be much worse than it is now.' "I told them. Do they want someone else to win? Absolutely."
    Bush's comments come two days before a scheduled meeting between US and Chinese trade negotiators in Washington in the first face-to-face meetings in nearly two months.
    The discussions are aimed at paving the way for high-level negotiations expected in early October to find a way out of a bitter 14-month-old trade war between the world's two largest economies.
    The talks will follow a easing of trade tensions last week, when Trump postponed for two weeks a $ 250 billion tariff on Chinese imports, while China postponed retaliatory duties on some US-made cancer drugs, animal feed ingredients and materials. lubrication.
    But trade experts, executives and government officials in both countries say the US-China trade war has developed into a much deeper political and ideological battle than tariffs, and it could take years to resolve.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:20 am