Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary finance reveals the existence of nine wells to smuggle oil from Kurdistan to Turkey

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Parliamentary finance reveals the existence of nine wells to smuggle oil from Kurdistan to Turkey Empty Parliamentary finance reveals the existence of nine wells to smuggle oil from Kurdistan to Turkey

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Sep 2019, 3:20 am

Parliamentary finance reveals the existence of nine wells to smuggle oil from Kurdistan to Turkey

19:45 - 17/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special…
    The parliamentary Finance Committee, on Tuesday, the existence of nine oil wells within the Kurdistan region used to smuggle crude oil into Turkey.
    Committee member Hanin al-Qadu said in a statement to the information, that "the Kurdistan Regional Government continues to smuggle large quantities of oil exceeding 300 thousand barrels per day to Turkey," pointing out that "the federal government did not impose control over oil wells within the Kurdistan region completely, As well as the lack of control over the unofficial border points with Turkey. ”
    He added that "nine oil wells scattered in Kurdistan and Nineveh exposed to smuggling crude oil to Turkish territory by the government of the region," noting that "wells Khazer field in the Hamdania area of ​​the province of Nineveh is one of the most vulnerable to smuggling operations."
    He continued that "hundreds of cars loaded with crude oil go to Turkey on a daily basis without an end to it by the government of Baghdad," explaining that "the government of the region is treated as a government separate from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] administratively and politically."
    Earlier this week, the Parliamentary Energy Committee confirmed that oil smuggling by the Kurdistan region is still continuing through the Ibrahim Khalil port with neighboring Turkey. Finished 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:37 am