Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

US report: Washington, Moscow and Beijing are competing for the gas field Mansourieh

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

US report: Washington, Moscow and Beijing are competing for the gas field Mansourieh Empty US report: Washington, Moscow and Beijing are competing for the gas field Mansourieh

Post by rocky on Wed 18 Sep 2019, 5:55 am

US report: Washington, Moscow and Beijing are competing for the gas field Mansourieh

13:53 - 18/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / translation ...
A report of the site "Zero Haig" US, on Wednesday, that the United States, Russia and China are competing for their positions in Iraq 's oil and gas industry in the north and south of the country, especially in the gas field Mansuriyah in Diyala province.
"The Mansouriya field, which is located near the Iranian border, contains 4.6 trillion cubic feet of natural gas, while production is expected to rise to about 325 million cubic feet of natural gas per day," the report said.
“The main consideration for the United States to encourage Iraq to improve the flow of gas is to reduce its dependence on Iran in this area, but Russian control of securing oil fields across [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will allow it to have insurmountable political influence across the entire Shia Crescent in the region through Syria, Iraq, Iran and Lebanon.” Maybe Jordan and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . ”
"This Russian control will probably pose a major challenge to the main US ally in the region, Saudi Arabia," he said, but the problem is that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , like Turkey, remains - at least nominally - not committed to either Russia or the United States, preferring to play against the other for anything. The same applies in a miniature to the Mansouriya field, where Turkey itself was a major player in this gas field through the Turkish National Oil Company, which signed the original deal in 2011 to develop the field, but the rise of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] stopped the process and is also surprising is the abstention Turkish company after the liberation of Bel D [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for development of the field when they were asked to Iraqi oil minister in 2017 Jabbar Laibi to do so, prompting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to cancel the contract last July. "
He continued that "Russia is very interested in the development of oil and gas fields in northern and southern [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
The website quoted a source in the Iraqi Oil Ministry as saying, “Gazprom denied that it would be interested in other sites, such as the Sayiba oil field. The United States withdrew from the JCPOA last year. ” Finished / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2019, 8:37 am