Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish deputy: Arbil agreed to deliver oil to Sumo on terms will not be approved by Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish deputy: Arbil agreed to deliver oil to Sumo on terms will not be approved by Baghdad Empty Kurdish deputy: Arbil agreed to deliver oil to Sumo on terms will not be approved by Baghdad

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Sep 2019, 5:56 am

Kurdish deputy: Arbil agreed to deliver oil to Sumo on terms will not be approved by Baghdad

11:57 - 18/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Kurdistan Alliance MP Salim Hamza, Wednesday, on the approval of Arbil to deliver the share of oil production scheduled for the budget of Somo company under conditions, stressing that Baghdad rejected those conditions.
    Hamza said in a statement to / information /, that "the talks of the Presidents of the House of Representatives and the Republic with the government of the region resulted in the discussion of a number of files, especially the urging the region to commit to deliver its share of oil to the marketing company negation (SOMO)," revealing that "the provincial government agreed to Delivering the quota to SOMO but on terms.
    He added that "the conditions set by the provincial government in return for the delivery of oil to the marketing company (SOMO) faced rejection from Baghdad, according to information obtained."
    Hamza pointed out that "the two sides will continue to hold continuous meetings in order to resolve the file to be a motive for the adoption of the Federal Oil and Gas Law." Ends / 25 m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:35 pm