Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Baiji: Parliament will support the results of Abdul-Mahdi's visit to China

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliament - Al-Baiji: Parliament will support the results of Abdul-Mahdi's visit to China Empty Al-Baiji: Parliament will support the results of Abdul-Mahdi's visit to China

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Sep 2019, 1:58 am

Al-Baiji: Parliament will support the results of Abdul-Mahdi's visit to China

09:27 - 19/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Except for the coalition of the rule of law Mansour al-Baiji Abdul Mahdi's visit to China a successful step because it comes within the policy of opening [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to the world's great countries, stressing that the parliament will support the results of that visit.
    Al-Baiji said in a statement received (information), a copy of it, that "the visit of Abdul-Mahdi, accompanied by this large delegation important visit to hold service and health projects in addition to opening trade with China and discuss other files such as the purchase of weapons, so this visit will have important positive effects for Iraq during The next stage is on the country. ”
    "We will monitor the results of Abdul-Mahdi's visit to China and we hope to see the results of the visit and we will support this visit with his files, whether commercial or industrial, in order to achieve better results that reflect on the reality of our country, which has suffered enough in the previous phase," he said.
    He pointed out that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] open to all countries of the world and deals with any country that respects its sovereignty and we will diversify the sources of trade, industry and armament with several countries to ensure that the country to the end, which we hope to raise the resolve of the loyal men of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ." Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:07 am