Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

ABDUL-MAHDI: INVESTIGATIONS TO BOMB SITES OF THE POPULAR MOBILIZATION IS NOT OVER

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

ABDUL-MAHDI: INVESTIGATIONS TO BOMB SITES OF THE POPULAR MOBILIZATION IS NOT OVER Empty ABDUL-MAHDI: INVESTIGATIONS TO BOMB SITES OF THE POPULAR MOBILIZATION IS NOT OVER

Post by rocky on Thu 19 Sep 2019, 2:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said that investigations into the recent attacks on weapons stores in the country revealed specific things, although they are not finished yet.
"Investigations into the recent attacks on some of the weapons storage sites in Iraq are not over," Mahdi said during a meeting with a group of media Wednesday evening before leaving China. ".
"There are those who invited us to go to the Security Council, but the Security Council is not content with press reports, but wants evidence, and we have no evidence to suggest that a specific party carried out these attacks."
"If we were a revolutionary organization, we could have had another response, but we are acting as a state," he said. "There are many hostile parties in their interest to shuffle the cards and create chaos, such as the MEK, or anti-regime actors here in Iraq."
He continued that "Iraqi delegations went to various countries that have capabilities in the field of air defense, and there is work and effort to develop Iraq's capabilities in this area, and a complete redefinition of the Iraqi military doctrine."
He said that "Iraq and if it turns into an arena of conflict again, it may ignite the world, because it is an arena where the adversaries breathe and search for participants close to the views, and maintains balanced relations with everyone and friendships with all."

Current date/time is Wed 23 Oct 2019, 12:37 am