Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq on the verge of "war" .. Abdul Mahdi stresses the need to move

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq on the verge of "war" .. Abdul Mahdi stresses the need to move Empty Iraq on the verge of "war" .. Abdul Mahdi stresses the need to move

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Sep 2019, 3:00 am

[size=32]Iraq on the verge of "war" .. Abdul Mahdi stresses the need to move[/size]
     Thursday , 19 September 2019 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi made remarks in response to suggestions by some that the drones and missiles that targeted Saudi Aramco oil giant's factories went from Iran and passed over Iraqi airspace.

He stressed in a press conference on the sidelines of his visit to China that Iraq is trying hard to intervene to prevent war in the country and the region, stressing that Baghdad can not distance itself because this concept does not exist in Iraq.

He explicitly said that the missiles that targeted Saudi Arabia did not launch from Iraq but put the country on the brink of war and therefore the government must act to defuse it from Iraq's balanced relations with all its neighbors to maintain the independence and sovereignty of the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:19 pm